Search Suggestion : Breast | Rupture | Implants | Surgeon
Custom Search

Breast implants, do you have them? Happy or unhappy with them?

Breast implants, do you have them? Happy or unhappy with them? I would love to hear from someone with GUMMY .?
Hi, I have been considering breast implants. For some reason my breasts have been leaking milk for over 7 years. I have never had a baby and I am not sure why this is happening. I have gone to the doctors for it, but got no answers as to why it\'s happening. My breasts have become saggy, not too much, but enough for me to wear a padded bra and feel not so pretty when me and my bf intimate. Plus he has commented that I lied about my breast size, due to the fact that I wear a padded bra. I have been thinking about getting breast implants, but I don\'t want them to look bad and unreal. I heard GUMMY implants are very soft and dont ripple... Anyone with Gummy implants? If so are you happy with the results?


Answer :
There is a way to get bigger breasts without surgery, pills or creams. I have followed the plan & I am a cup bigger in weeks. I love how my breasts are now, have a look. http://www.shops-flower.com/recommends/YesPleaseSeeFabBreasts.html
Source : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20071003080222AAS9Nyr
Related to breast implants :

Urban Dict - Breast Implants
saturday\'s word is Wait, shit. breast implants. breast implants, often silicon or saline. ... breast implants and my figure has completely changed! Breast ...

Breast implant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Breast implants) Jump to: navigation, search ... Several alternative types of breast implants had been developed, such as ...

Breast implant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Breast implants) Jump to: navigation, search ... Several alternative types of breast implants had been developed, such as ...

Powered by Youtube



Related Product





Stamazide Male Performance Booster (was Stamanex) (60 Caps) (Health and Beauty)
By STERLING-GRANT






The Photoshop Elements 5 Restoration and Retouching Book (Paperback)
By Matt Kloskowski






Maxidus by Maxidus - 10 capsules (Health and Beauty)
By Biogulf


Buy new: $27.16
3 used and new from $25.08
Customer Rating: 5.0

Customer tags: enhancement(3), better sex, male enhancement, mens health





What You Wear Can Change Your Life (Paperback)
By Trinny Woodall






Science of Survival (Hardcover)
By L. Ron Hubbard


Buy new: $23.10
186 used and new from $0.01
Customer Rating: 5.0

Customer tags: dianetics(11), scientology(8), pure garbage(8), cult(8), evil(7), waste of a good tree(7), brainwashing(6), science(5), nonsense(4), enhancement(4), keeping america stupid(3), avoid at all costs(3)


Related Posts by Categories


0 comments:

Post a Comment