Search Suggestion : Breast | Rupture | Implants | Surgeon
Custom Search

Do most women get rippling from implants?

Do most women get rippling from implants?
I have a consultation in a couple of weeks for Saline breast implants but I recently read an article which said that most women with implants will develop some type of rippling. Is this true? Will this happen right away?

Answer :
Yes, when you have your consultation, and see the implants, when you touch them and move them, you will see the rippling. Thats what it will look like under the skin. This is ALWAYS a factor with implants and you willl see it one the swelling goes down. You usually only see the rippling if you move or stand a certain way, lean over, etc. Don't worry, its not a big deal, I can make my rippling dissappear by straightening my posture.
Source : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20081210072256AAigZGx

Related Posts by Categories


0 comments:

Post a Comment