Search Suggestion : Breast | Rupture | Implants | Surgeon
Custom Search

Can my breast implants pop or rupture if my boyfriend lays on me?

Can my breast implants pop or rupture if my boyfriend lays on me?

I want to get breast implants, probably silicone under the muscle. How strong are they? Will they pop if my boyfriend lays on me (he\'s around 180 lbs) or if i lay on my stomach or do something rough with them? I know this question sounds funny, but I don\'t know the answer lol.
Answer :
Can implants rupture? Sure. Can implants rupture because someone lays on top of you? No way. The shells that surround implants these days are very strong. If you\'re going to get silicone, it doesn\'t really matter all that much if they do rupture because modern silicone implants are cohesive silicone rather than liquid silicone (imagine jello or a gummy bear rather than motor oil). Even if the implant shell ruptures, the silicone stays put within the scar capsule that your body form around it. Saline implants, if they rupture, leak the saline into the scar pocket and it gets reabsorbed, so those implants will deflate if ruptured and you\'ll need to replace them. Definitely go under the muscle with your implants. Implants placed above the muscle can obscure up to 40% of breast tissue on mammography and since 11% of women in the US will someday develop breast cancer and mammography is the current screening method of choice, you\'ll want the implant to be in a location that doesn\'t interfere with mammography. Plus, I personally think the implants sit better when they\'re under the muscle.
Source : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20090326235004AAQLzS9

This Might be Related

  1. Topic: Burning pain in hands and feet
    I\'m experiencing the same thing your boyfriend is. I\'m having lab work done now. ... bone disease in my neck, along with herniated and ruptured discs and bone spurs. ...
  2. Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills
    ... pages launched in a pop-up window, you may not want those pop-up pages indexed. ... From breast augmentation and \'magic\' creams to pills, a woman can choose among ...
  3. Health and Fitness Sitemap - Page 75
    Every time I lay out or tan in the tanning bed even if I don\'t... My boyfriend wants me to get the depo shot. is this an ok/safe form...
  4. The Spielster: May 2008
    Even though my boyfriend promised to break up with me if I watch the upcoming ... The comments were directed towards a women and her breast implants. ...
  5. Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills
    ... of the Study of Mentor Saline Breast Implants goes on to report that as a ... A ruptured artery from any injury to the penis or perineum may cause this ...
  6. Sitemap - Health & Beauty (page 146) - Blurtit
    ... Mostly When I Lay Down.I Have Implants, Is There Something Wrong ... My Breast Was Large But When My Boyfriend Pressed My Breast It Got Reduced And Pained. ...
  7. Ovulation Pain and Adhesions
    I have been to my doctors on and off and she has agreed with me that if is ... It lays back on your bowels, causes heavy clotting, constipation, diareah with ...
  8. Arthritis Relief and Joint Replacement: Managing Arthritis Pain
    ... to find a boyfriend,quess they didn\'t look at my chart \'enough\' or not at all, ... I couldn\'t sit, lay or walk without \'screamin\'pain & yes I\'am sorry I didn\'t go ...
  9. 1999: Information from Answers.com
    ... more than 400 pages that when implants rupture or deflate (which they do with " ... they can cause infections, or hardening or scarring of breast tissue which can ...
  10. The Uniboob Club: BREAST CANCER DOES NOT DEFINE ME AS A WOMAN,BUT MY ...
    While at work, I had a cyst rupture on my right ovary, but thankfully no ... Megan, Jason and mom\'s boyfriend Russ would split the other four days. ...
  11. The Pregnant Community
    ... and I\'m not having any sort of obvious nausea or breast tenderness or fatigue. ... I think my boyfriend might be going with me tomorrow. ...
  12. The Gibraltar Magazine January 2009
    Pop in to see their new range of mobile phones and a cornucopia of innovations ... wine and pan dulce in aid of Breast Cancer Support Gibraltar in mid-December. ...
  13. omanaccess.com - Oman\'s Favourite Portal
    ... You can heck your prolactin hormone as there might be some breast secretion if ... my doc said that since I was ovulating normally with tab siphene & the rupture ...
  14. Danielle Bean " Your Turn: Being Open to Life
    ... in there)���despite having babies on the breast, struggles with serious depression ... My boyfriend and I are delaying our marriage because we are worried that we ...
  15. Natural Ways To Reduce Menstrual Discomfort
    After this my boyfriend suggested that I continue drinking a gallon a day ... of breast pains, and I also take Vit B complex OR yeast tablets, to help ...
  16. 2007 " February " Celebrity Plastic Surgery, News, Gossip
    My boyfriend helped me the day of my surgery and my best friend came the ... we wonder if her bosom is the product of a great push up bra or breast implants. ...
  17. Home Remedies for Toothache ��� Grandma\'s Home Remedies
    ... my wisdom teeth out, the salt water rinse and a frozen chicken breast ... My uncle told me that if you smoke you can take the aspirin or whatever you take ...
  18. Is it safe to keep cracked breast implants? | Mail Online
    It can be very difficult to make an accurate diagnosis that the shell of your ... However, if your surgeon has diagnosed the implants have ruptured then they ...
  19. Breast Implants And Celiac Disease - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free ...
    ... only now feeling only the hardness when I lay on them and not uncomfortable pain. ... 1. Implants can rupture during mammography. ...
  20. Can my breast implants pop or rupture if my boyfriend lays on me?
    Can implants rupture? Sure. Can implants rupture because someone lays on top of you? No way. The shells that surround implants these days are very strong. If you\'re ...

Related Posts by Categories


0 comments:

Post a Comment